Announcing my new Love Attraction Club, starting February 1st

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


It is now 2012. If you haven't set your intentions,especially in the area of love, I've got good news for you. It's never too late to set them. And, if one of the issues is that you're too busy to set them, it can be your intention to put more attention on creating a vision for your whole life. :-)

The amazing thing about this work is that anything that you are sincerely devoted to experiencing in your life will flow into every other area of your life. If love is your primary concern, it will bloom into abundance, meaningful friendships, creative expression, and so on.

Within the past 4 years, I've manifested 
  • a new home, 
  • my fiance (he helped me move), 
  • promotions, 
  • bonuses (even during the so-called financial crisis), and more. 
What helped me was being part of Kathryn Alice's monthly support group, the Love Club. This group was something that I felt I needed at the time to change any long-held patterns or beliefs and move forward into manifesting. It helped me put the ideas presented in Kathryn's book into practice. Having been an adult educator in a corporate setting most of my life, I knew that people need to get out of talking/reading about ideas and into practicing them if they are to learn something new. I had suggested the idea of a telephone (virtual) support group to the discussion group I was a part of at the time because Kathryn was traveling and would not be offering in-person workshops or support groups for a while.  It turned out that not only was it a good suggestion for me, but it was a great help to everyone else that joined. I know a lot of the charter members and most have already manifested their soulmate, or are exploring committed relationship now.

At the time, it was a big monthly financial commitment. In retrospect, being willing to make that commitment was what set everything in motion. It was a statement that I was worth it and that I had faith that the principles would work for me. It also served as a support to help me redirect my thinking when my focus was off and/or faith was faltering.

Kathryn has closed the Love Club to new members now. It helps her give the best level of attention to her current members. I've been thinking that the best I could do for others would be along similar lines.

Now it's my time to offer my own support group to you. It won't be as big of a monthly commitment, so most people can afford it. It's about the cost of one yoga class per month. Or, for the cost of a typical counseling session, you can subscribe for the full year. It will be a little different than the Love Club.

My focus will be on presenting a topic for discussion each month based on APPLYING what's in her book. So, I'll go deeper with you and show you HOW to apply the magnet. I will also allow time to answer your questions.

How does this expand on what is already offered here?

--It's a commitment to come together once a month and specifically apply this work. It's a proven model that groups such as AA, WeightWatchers, etc. have been using for years. Supported practice yields results.

--You will have an opportunity to interact with me in real time which is a lot more efficient than email.

--It will enhance any 1:1 coaching sessions with me by providing ongoing tune-ups at a lower cost than a coaching session.

--You will be more likely to focus on putting the ideas into action because the group will be a reminder to weigh in and see the PROGRESS. And the emphasis will be on seeing the progress even when you think you're not progressing. Most often this is where interacting with others helps.

For details and sign up, go to the link below:

Love Attraction Club

I would also suggest that you subscribe to my blog posts by filling in the form for the FREE Report if you haven't done so already.

You may also enjoy "Liking" my Facebook fan page: Lisa Caroselli, Certified Love Attraction Coach.

I'm holding you all in prayer for an off-the-charts year in 2012. It will be the end of the world as you know it. And, the beginning of a world that is bigger and better than you can even dream of.

Blessings and love,

Lisa